Three Luxury Self Catering Properties
in the Wye Valley, Herefordshire, England
Awarded Winner of ‘Best Self Catering House in Herefordshire and Wye Valley 2016’ by Visit Herefordshire and ‘5 Stars’ by Visit England. In Conde Nast Traveller as ‘one of the Best British Houses to book for the year ahead‘ and in the Express as ‘Luxury Cottage to hire for those big family get-togethers‘.
The exceptional surroundings of Monnington House always interests our guests – situated down a tranquil lane, encompassed by acres of cider orchards, you find this beautiful house in a rural and peaceful situation on the edge of a family farm close to the River Wye in the beautiful Wye Valley. Perfect for celebrations, large or small get togethers whatever the occasion and family holidays where memories are made.
Anna Pearson-Gregory, owner
- Properties can be booked independently or together
- Idyllic location at the end of a No Through Road and on the Wye Valley Walk
- Well equipped kitchens
- On site leisure facilities
- Dogs are welcome by prior arrangement in Monnington House and the Cider Mill and not in Garden Cottage
- Secluded gardens and terraces with Weber style BBQ and one bag of charcoal
- Pub within 16 minutes walking with food
- Fantastic farm shop is only 1.8 miles away
- Easy access – ground floor bedrooms in Garden Cottage and Cider Mill
- Plenty of parking
New – Virtual 3D Tour
I organised a family reunion at Monnington for my husband’s 60th birthday. It was the most fantastic venue, with beautifully appointed accommodation, set in large, child-friendly grounds. The house had ample cookware, crockery, glasses & cutlery & the double ovens, dishwashers & washing machines meant that catering for a large party was easy to do. Online delivery of groceries/wine was simple to arrange & the local country store was convenient for other treats during the week. It’s walking distance to the local pub, the Portway, when you’ve had enough of cooking & the other walks in the area are beautiful, especially when the apple blossom is out. A perfect week.